App Terms of Service
Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- １．This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and the Society.
- ２．Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- ３．If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- １．In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the association, and the usage registration is completed when the association approves this.
- ２．If we determine that the applicant for usage registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for usage registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- １．When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- ２．When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- ３．In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
- ３．The method specified by the Society refers to sign-in using this application.
Article 3 (Management of email address and password)
- １．The user shall properly manage the e-mail address and password for using this service at his / her own risk.
- ２．Under no circumstances may you transfer or lend your email address and password to or share it with a third party. If the combination of e-mail address and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that e-mail address.
- ３．The Society shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the e-mail address and password by a third party, unless the Society has intentional or gross negligence.
- ４．This does not apply if you start using this application with an anonymous account or an account provided by a third party instead of registering with your email address and password when you sign in.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
It is assumed that this application can be used free of charge.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
- １．The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- １．Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- ２．Acts related to criminal acts
- ３．Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service
- ４．Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our association, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- ５．The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- ６．Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- ７．Unauthorized access or attempting this
- ８．Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- ９．Acts of using this service for improper purposes
- １０．Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- １１．Acts of impersonating another user
- １２．Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that the Society does not permit
- １３．Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex
- １４．Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- １５．Other acts that the Society deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- １．If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- １．When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- ２．When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- ３．When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- ４．In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- ２．The Association shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- １．If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. Suppose.
- １．If you violate any provision of this agreement
- ２．When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- ３．When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- ４．If there is no response to the contact from our association for a certain period of time
- ５．When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- ６．In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- ２．In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
Article 8 (withdrawal)
Article 9 (guarantee of denial and disclaimer)
- １．The Association is, defect (safety of de facto or legal in this service, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, related defects such as security, errors or bugs, infringement, etc. Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- ２．We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Society and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law.
- ３．Even in the case stipulated in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Society shall be responsible for any damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the negligence of the Society (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- ４．We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Article 15 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- １．In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- ２．In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the secretariat of the Association shall have exclusive jurisdiction.